day night blinds

Hope I'm in the correct place for this Q

My new to me Cheetah 2004 has SLOW-RISE day/night blinds

1.       the one's in the fron go all across the front........ drivers side is the day switch, passenger is night blind.

Day works ok....... night is intermittent but mostly just hear a click from a motor or?

2.      the side/manual blinds seem 'weak' one in particular will not pull up the day blind...... it rolled all the way out and is stuck

Tried calling the company.. ;-(

Les,

Sounds like your DayNight Blinds you are speaking about are electric, not the typical manual ones that most of us have.

What company did you determine is the supplier/manufacturer?

The most common one is MCD but yours may also be SOB.

Knowing the make and model would possibly help in getting you a fix.

Hello Richard

The only thing I see on the blinds is 'slow-rise'.

Yes the front blinds are electric but the sides are manual.

It looks as if the [day] blind simply unrolled itself and now I can't trigger it to rewind nor can I push it up manually.

A swift 'tug' does nothing.

The night blind is ok but [spring] is weak.

If the 'surround' has to be taken off to get to the biind[s]  I don't see how to undo the upper screws.

Thanks

Les

Les,

I also have the "Slow-Rise" shade in my coach, they are distributed by Irvine Shade & Door, 1000 Verdant St, Elkhart, IN 46516, phone 574-522-1446

I am replacing the motor for the darkening shade, the cost was something like $172 for the motor.

to remove the bracket that holds the shades up is held by 12 screws, 6 on the inside and 6 on the windshield side, the whole assembly is easier to handle with two people.

Bill B 07 Dynasty

• Like 1

On 5/2/2023 at 6:15 AM, redstickbill said:

Les,

I also have the "Slow-Rise" shade in my coach, they are distributed by Irvine Shade & Door, 1000 Verdant St, Elkhart, IN 46516, phone 574-522-1446

I am replacing the motor for the darkening shade, the cost was something like $172 for the motor.

to remove the bracket that holds the shades up is held by 12 screws, 6 on the inside and 6 on the windshield side, the whole assembly is easier to handle with two people.

Bill B 07 Dynasty

Hello Richard

The only thing I see on the blinds is 'slow-rise'.

Yes the front blinds are electric but the sides are manual.

It looks as if the [day] blind simply unrolled itself and now I can't trigger it to rewind nor can I push it up manually.

The night blind is ok but weak.

If the 'surround' has to be taken off to get top the biind[s]  I don't see ow to undo the upper screws.

Who i

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the info

Called the company they were very helpful

L