Side View Mirror adjusting control on 2004 Beaver Monterey

Replaced the mounting plate for all switches and emergency brake at left side of drivers seat.
Everything works except Mirror adjusting control.
Is there a fuse for Mirror control toggle ?    If yes, does anyone know where locations is ?
Any thoughts or suggestions ?

2004 Beaver Monterey

2 hours ago, oregondarrell said:

Replaced the mounting plate for all switches and emergency brake at left side of drivers seat.
Everything works except Mirror adjusting control.
Is there a fuse for Mirror control toggle ?    If yes, does anyone know where locations is ?
Any thoughts or suggestions ?

2004 Beaver Monterey

We don’t, I think, have prints on file.  If you have your owner’s manual, probably has the prints.  Richard is correct, 90+% it is in front run bay.  Check for a fuse layout or index in the prints or in the chassis electrical section of the manual.  Monaco did strange things, we have learned..for example the power to the later Camelot’s mirror adjustment also powers the OH map or reading light (above the driver’s seat).  Check all the lights and such in that area. It should be a 15 A fuse.  If something is not working, then look for the fuse for that item.  Monaco did not always label everything.  In my Camelot, the SATELLITE fuse is labeled.  BUT, more importantly, that is the 12 VDC for the HVAC system and thermostat.

What material did you use to replace your mounting plate and who manufactured it (if not DIY)? Our mountig plate has also deteriorated with many of the points close to screw holes cracking. While I like the carbon fiber look of the OEM I find the material used has gotten quite brittle with age. Ours is a 2005 Monaco Safari Cheetah.

It came out very nice. Unfortunately mine has a bend about half way at about 30 deg. Is the abs fairly in expensive? If so I might try cutting and then heating with a heat gun to bend.