Another Fridge Adventure, Amish Unit Took a Dump $$$$$$$

Notn2bars
Go to solution Solved by jacwjames,

Al and Jim, thanks for the suggestions to keep the doors and drawer closed.  Al, I purchased the same fridge as you, could not get it through the door.  So, put we put it in through the driver side window.  Included the pic of how I covered the hole in the side of the MH.  Jim, we also have a breaker for the fridge.  Not going to run a separate switch.  On to another project, will post that in A/C, Heating and Cooling.  God Bless, Ed & Sylvia

thumbnail-4.jpeg

Guest Al redcay
2 hours ago, Notn2bars said:

Al and Jim, thanks for the suggestions to keep the doors and drawer closed.  Al, I purchased the same fridge as you, could not get it through the door.  So, put we put it in through the driver side window.  Included the pic of how I covered the hole in the side of the MH.  Jim, we also have a breaker for the fridge.  Not going to run a separate switch.  On to another project, will post that in A/C, Heating and Cooling.  God Bless, Ed & Sylvia

thumbnail-4.jpeg

I guess you door is smaller than mine was 26 inches wide with the top hinge off , did you move your furnace. I set mine on top of my furnace. 

Al, The furnace had to be dropped all the way to the floor.  With the doors of the fridge I only had 1/8 th of an inch on each side.  Figured it would be safer to remove the window.  Only took about 10 minutes to remove the window .  God Bless, Ed & Sylvia