AquaHot AHE-100-01S Tank Replacement Procedure

48 minutes ago, Ivan K said:

Wayne, I had to take my unit out to remove the tank cover. It is riveted and I could not get to them to drill them out from the top and rear over the cable master is if you have the same configuration. You'll have the external coil to deal with IF the leak is behind the "firewall" so to speak. This pic gives an idea where the rivets are all around the top and rear.

2016-09-16_19-26-49_147.jpg

Omg,I think that is going to wait until I have a week of nothing to do! I understand what could be going on now, I am going to put some air to the cold water intake ,open the faucets (hot water) one at a time and blow any water that may be left in the lines, winterize it and tackle it in the spring, we are traveling via plane /condo for fall /winter breaks.

I have to change the oil pan, looking for a part number for the ISM 500 Cummins,  and I either have to try to take off the air actuator for the tag lift/lower or if anyone has the size ,I believe they are 24",32" ?

Thanks for the help Ivan, hope your enjoying the summer.

Wayne 

1999 Signature ceaser 

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Ivan K said:

Ray, there was some mastic visible under and between the coils and the whole thing was wrapped in what looked like fiberglass insulation under a white sheet, something like I have on my shop walls

Hi Wayne, I recall that recently someone mentioned the lift canisters were size 30, if there is any consistency. The oil pan PN should be on Cummins site with your ESN.

Thanks for asking, our summer is going well, 3rd month on the road this trip, 26 locations so far. Enjoy yours while it lasts!

That is fantastic, enjoy

On 7/14/2023 at 1:00 PM, Ivan K said:

Ray, there was some mastic visible under and between the coils and the whole thing was wrapped in what looked like fiberglass insulation under a white sheet, something like I have on my shop walls

Hi Wayne, I recall that recently someone mentioned the lift canisters were size 30, if there is any consistency. The oil pan PN should be on Cummins site with your ESN.

Thanks for asking, our summer is going well, 3rd month on the road this trip, 26 locations so far. Enjoy yours while it lasts!

I finally had a chance to call Cummins, I tool the serial number off the Motor, looks like 61951262, they said that is not the number,nothing comes up, the first number is not right, so I asked him to try every number from 0 to 10 and nothing came up, he did not seem to want to help,said sorry buddy your going to have to get dirty and clean that oil pan to find a number, okay, great news,I am already 9 hours away from the unit,  the whole idea was to order all parts and start some repairs in October. Any other ideas? 

Thanks

Wayne

1999 Signature ceaser 

Wayne, my ESN is way different as you can see in the picture. I realize you are far away from the rig so this is hardly a help unless you have pictures, the same ESN should be on the original ECM plate. You might do better by registering what you have on cummins site to confirm right or wrong. My SN/ESN is also listed on Monaco's parts list in bedroom.

Screenshot_20230719_102345_Chrome.jpg

IMG_20230424_144036260.jpg

Screenshot_20230719_103905_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Ivan K

7 hours ago, Ivan K said:

Wayne, my ESN is way different as you can see in the picture. I realize you are far away from the rig so this is hardly a help unless you have pictures, the same ESN should be on the original ECM plate. You might do better by registering what you have on cummins site to confirm right or wrong. My SN/ESN is also listed on Monaco's parts list in bedroom.

That is fantastic Ivan, I really appreciate it this. This will definitely help me sort things out.

Wayne

1999 Signature ceaser 

22 hours ago, Ivan K said:

Called REV group, gave me the same RSM that I have,Called same cummins dealer,gave me the part numbers, crazy!!

Wayne 

1999 signature ceaser 

On 6/27/2023 at 6:19 PM, 96 EVO said:

Just spent a couple of weeks on the island!

One in Vic, one in Parksville. Watched the fire near Port Alberni grow larger each day!

Why they don't hit these fires hard while they are small is beyond me!

Ironic the largest water bombers ever built used to park on a lake, probably less than 10mi from that fire.

I am in Grand Forks B.C