Air Dryer Bypass

A few days ago I embarked on the project of replacing my air dryer filter.  As I explored what was involved, I asked myself the question of what would I do if I had a failure of this component while on the road and lost air pressure.  After further exploration I found that it is a fairly easy job to bypass the filter, providing you have the necessary hardware.  Now I started looking for the bypass kit I needed for my MH.  I found one on ebay, however, it did not have the correct fittings.  I contacted the ebay seller (plumbbobautomtive) and explained what I needed.  Long story short, Bob, the owner, was very nice and helpful and after several exchanges of info and photos he designed the bypass kit I needed. In his words " I would not want you to break down with the wrong parts in hand. Getting you what you need is our goal."  What I ultimately got was exactly what I needed.   Thinking that  others might be interested in this, I suggested that he add this item to his ebay store.  Here's the link,  if it's not exactly what you need, Bob will make it for you.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/125994248712?hash=item1d55d7aa08:g:NCsAAOSwrV1knGmC

I agree that is a good backup to have but never got as far as confirming the fitting sizes. Seen a Monaco stuck in Winslow, waiting for a mobile tech going back and forth for couple of days with wrong fittings during the pandemic shutdown. Thanks for reminding me 🙂