2005 Monaco Front Marker Lights

Information to share with all incase your run into needing to replace them.  My 2005 has factory LED marker lights. And as the holy grail of PDFs on this forum. They call out to be a Dialight 200-51A.  And they do not seem to be available readily for replacement. 

But a great 2nd is this Grand General 76320. I bought a couple different ones and this was the best fit DOT approved and looks good.  You can find it on amazon if you need it right away. 

Grand General

Amazon Link

When i went to pull the only one out it was siliconed in there for good. And with the age on the plastic it broke apart. I thought it was going to be replaceable bulb. However it was LED i pulled it out and put 12v to it and only got 2 LEDs dim. The replacement is exact size. Had to dig out all the old silicone before laying the new one it. Ended up going with a nice large bead of silicone so i could lay it in and press it down. Then screwed it in same holes. Then made sure to apply a nice finger lick and seal around that whole lite. Said part is now i want to change the rest of the front markers to match. So that will be the next project. 

Hope this helps someone in the future with a marker lights out. 

IMG_7039.JPG

IMG_7041.JPG

IMG_7042.JPG

IMG_7029.JPG

• Like 1

Thanks.  I’m flagging @Frank McElroy as he manages such….

7 hours ago, MJ.STIGER said:

Information to share with all incase your run into needing to replace them.  My 2005 has factory LED marker lights. And as the holy grail of PDFs on this forum. They call out to be a Dialight 200-51A.  And they do not seem to be available readily for replacement. 

But a great 2nd is this Grand General 76320. I bought a couple different ones and this was the best fit DOT approved and looks good.  You can find it on amazon if you need it right away. 

Grand General

Amazon Link

When i went to pull the only one out it was siliconed in there for good. And with the age on the plastic it broke apart. I thought it was going to be replaceable bulb. However it was LED i pulled it out and put 12v to it and only got 2 LEDs dim. The replacement is exact size. Had to dig out all the old silicone before laying the new one it. Ended up going with a nice large bead of silicone so i could lay it in and press it down. Then screwed it in same holes. Then made sure to apply a nice finger lick and seal around that whole lite. Said part is now i want to change the rest of the front markers to match. So that will be the next project. 

Hope this helps someone in the future with a marker lights out. 

IMG_7039.JPG

IMG_7041.JPG

IMG_7042.JPG

IMG_7029.JPG

Thanks for this info - I'll add it to the next parts list revision.