2002 Monaco Executive Sales Brochure

GOOGLE "Holiday Rambler Owner Manuals" and go the Holiday Rambler site...not one of the fakes.  THEY MAY have a 2002 Navigator Sales Brochure.  That should, other than the badging and interior fluff...be the same.  Models might be different, but they were twins...so you can probably match up your floorplan.  The "Features and Specifications" is usually, absolutely the same.  NOT 100% as HR may have had an option that was on the Sig, but you could special order it.  BUT...overall...the same.  

OTHER THAN THAT....Try Ebay...

18 hours ago, Tom Cherry said:

GOOGLE "Holiday Rambler Owner Manuals" and go the Holiday Rambler site...not one of the fakes.  THEY MAY have a 2002 Navigator Sales Brochure.  That should, other than the badging and interior fluff...be the same.  Models might be different, but they were twins...so you can probably match up your floorplan.  The "Features and Specifications" is usually, absolutely the same.  NOT 100% as HR may have had an option that was on the Sig, but you could special order it.  BUT...overall...the same.  

OTHER THAN THAT....Try Ebay...

I have tried all you have suggested. The Executive and Navigator are not the same. 

Thank you. 

42 minutes ago, vito.a said:

I have the 2002 Monaco Executive brochure. 

I'll try to attach it.  

Monaco Executive 2002.pdf 6.4 MB · 1 download

Thank you Vito. 

Thanks to @vito.a for that great find.  NOW, curious me....since we moderators and many other members here, over the years were told the two were TWINS. 

@Paul J A

I did a side by side (dual screen) comparison.  YES....you are right.  They are not quite the same.  BUT, here are only very minor and few subtle differences...and I DID go almost line by line and the Brochure COPY was exactly the same....some of the standard features, which are not, for functionality or, ESPECIALLY, for us when we talk about "these are the SAME"....miniscule. Specifically....by section in each....which has all the same divisions or heading....

Engine SAME (for Simplicity and the rest)....the AD COPY IS IDENTICAL and so are the OPTIONS)...

Specifications... GVWR - the Exec has a 23K rear axle and the Nav has a 20K.  ONLY difference...rear end ratios and everything else same.  Minor differences in the Wheel Base and the dimensions.  The Exec is a few inches longer.  But the Nav did NOT have a 45 Ft model

Tanks and such.  SAME...except Gray is 4 gal larger on Exec and Black is 2 gal larger on the Nav

Safety - EXACT...

Windows and Awnings....same for standard and options.  Exec came with a Locking Side Door?  Didn't say what model and I didn't go over the floor plans.

HVAC is the same....as are the options

Water and Plumbing is the same

Electrical...  Exec has a 3000 W inverter. Nav has a 2500 W inverter. Surge Suppressor OPTIONAL on Nav (assume it is standard on the Exec) so different ATS

Appliances - Same ad copy and identical

Interior and all the "adornments".  Virtually the same...obviously the decor and furnishings will be different...that is the Monaco WAY and the Pillow Throwers WIN!

Cockpit - Same ad copy

Body....Exec has a Rear Ladder and Nav is optional.  FWIW, I have NEVER seen a Nav without a rear ladder.  I have seen a PLETHORA of them as a friend was a HR GM and he usually had a new, sometimes TWO, Nav's every year.  IT ALWAYS had a ladder.  I wonder how many Nav's were actually manufactured without or did Monaco just throw that in the VALUE PACK add on 

Bottom LINE....for all practical purposes as to helping folks repair either....they are VIRTUALLY the same....except as noted...

Hope this clears this up and we will continue to call them twins....almost IDENTICAL...but no way FRATERNAL

Some folks mistakenly place the Navigator above the Executive.  However, one of the old Monaco Coach Corp managers told me that Monaco purposely kept the MSRP of the Executive just above the Navigator.  But, the Navigator retained the unique front and rear caps from the old Holiday Rambler days.  

Almost everything else is identical.  

• Like 1