Garnet Sea Level 2

KevinH

Does anybody have the Garnet sea level 2 tank monitoring system? It’s the Bluetooth version with only one monitor . I have an app on my phone that shows me the tank levels. I’ve had mine for about 3 years now.  I only monitor fresh water, gray water, black water, and battery voltage. The first year I had it the monitor went bad and it was still under warranty. They sent me a new one and it has worked up until now. Now the monitor works but the Bluetooth app doesn’t. I’ve talk to technical support and they say there’s something wrong with the monitor. It’s not connecting to the Bluetooth. And it’s out of warranty and they want me to buy a new one. Anybody else out there experience this problem? Thanks Kevin 

10 minutes ago, KevinH said:

Does anybody have the Garnet sea level 2 tank monitoring system? It’s the Bluetooth version with only one monitor . I have an app on my phone that shows me the tank levels. I’ve had mine for about 3 years now.  I only monitor fresh water, gray water, black water, and battery voltage. The first year I had it the monitor went bad and it was still under warranty. They sent me a new one and it has worked up until now. Now the monitor works but the Bluetooth app doesn’t. I’ve talk to technical support and they say there’s something wrong with the monitor. It’s not connecting to the Bluetooth. And it’s out of warranty and they want me to buy a new one. Anybody else out there experience this problem? Thanks Kevin 

KevinH - Yes, we've experienced a similar situation with our SeaLevel 2 bluetooth not responding intermittently (can't monitor from our phone or iPad). I called tech support & they told me to disconnect the plug on the back of the the monitor panel & let the system reboot. I suspect they told you to attempt this as well? I've had to do this a few times when the bluetooth decides to go on the fritz. So far it has worked, but I'm concerned the bluetooth may decide to depart permanently one of these days!