2015 Dynasty Bedroom Slideout Issues

Has anyone had success with a repair shop in the Kansas City area to repair a slideout?  I have an issue with my bedroom slide where the aluminum H bracket the holds the slideout motor and gears has twisted and has left a gap at the housing where rain can come into the coach. I have contacted REV and they referred me to Lippert but they have been unable to send me drawings to show how this is attached to the frame around the opening. 

Tom Gibbens

’15 Dynasty 

28 minutes ago, thomasgibbens said:

Has anyone had success with a repair shop in the Kansas City area to repair a slideout?  I have an issue with my bedroom slide where the aluminum H bracket the holds the slideout motor and gears has twisted and has left a gap at the housing where rain can come into the coach. I have contacted REV and they referred me to Lippert but they have been unable to send me drawings to show how this is attached to the frame around the opening. 

Tom Gibbens

’15 Dynasty 

PM @throgmartin.  Chris is an expert and runs a great repair shop in Florida.  He has more experience on slides than anyone I know.  Contact him at Talin RV Repairs.  He knows or knows someone that does and can get you information.

17 hours ago, thomasgibbens said:

I am in Kansas City, Missouri. Need someone in the Midwest. 

The intent of giving you our best resource was not to send you to Florida or helping his cash flow.  He can give you information, as he freely does with members here.  He also has or had a network or repair shoos that installed his toolers and he knows other shop all over the country and might have a reputable lead for you…. PLUS…he can tell you WHAT NOT TO LET THEM DO…as he has had to repair some of the things that other, less informed repair shops, have made big bucks on and almost done some damage.  That is what we provide…a resource…and his advice has saved folks a lot.

Good Luck

• Tom Cherry changed the title to 2015 Dynasty Bedroom Slideout Issues