Malfunctioning kitchen slide control. 1997 Windsor. Help appreciated

I have a wiring diagram from a 2001 Dynasty wiring diagram which is the closest I could find to a 97 Windsor that shows the whole picture that is not electric.  My 97 Owners Manual shows only an electric (the same as what the OP posted).  This is for a hydraulic slide.  It looks similar to what Tom posted for a 96 Dynasty, but I could not find anything like it on page 12.  I am quite sure from when I owned a 1997 Dynasty that that was the first year that Monaco had a slide.  In any case, the drawing below might help explain the wiring and how it works.  Note that I used colors to highlight that are NOT necessarily the wire colors, since Black and Gray don't show up and there are multiple Red.  I was trying to understand the circuitry.  Two things happen when you push the switch.  First is to initiate power to the hydraulic pump (which turns in only one direction).  The second is to cause either the "In" or "Out" solenoid to energize.  These solenoids control the valves that open to direct the hydraulic fluid to push the ram in the "In" direction, or the "Out" direction.  

I'm sorry for confusion I am have caused on this issue, but all the wiring diagrams I have for that era showed only the electric slide motor with gearbox (as the OP posted).  

I'm glad the OP got this all sorted.

-Rick N.

2001 Dynasty Slide Wiring Diag.pdf

Edited by waterskier_1
Forgot to attach file

1 hour ago, rccook said:

Yes it is contorted, but it works now. Think my brain got locked on my manuals diagram which is electric with gear box. Anyway thanks to your diagram all is good in the world! Much appreciated.

Welcome.  That circuit took a lot of “chasing” to finally figure it out.. also a lot of thought to explain the narrative…good luck. Glad it makes sense…