Valid Qualified Service Center - Medford Oregon

andersku
Go to solution Solved by Tom Wallis,

Hello, 

I am looking for a qualified repair facility to resolve faults and air leaks on my coach. I live in Medford OR, and am looking for a recommendation from someone that has direct recent experience with a repair facility in Medford or nearby. FYI, Coburg, where these coaches were assembled is just 120 miles up the road. In Medford and in Coburg I have worked with a couple of service providers over the years with variable results. 

I want to say that these forums are a lot of help to those of us that are not capable of handling repairs that some can handle with ease. Dan at Valid is great, and offered up a potential cause for my issues and I have the manual in hand, but I believe a fully capable repair tech is going to find multiple causes for symptoms I am experiencing. 

Thank you

KA

• Solution
6 hours ago, andersku said:

Hello, 

I am looking for a qualified repair facility to resolve faults and air leaks on my coach. I live in Medford OR, and am looking for a recommendation from someone that has direct recent experience with a repair facility in Medford or nearby. FYI, Coburg, where these coaches were assembled is just 120 miles up the road. In Medford and in Coburg I have worked with a couple of service providers over the years with variable results. 

I want to say that these forums are a lot of help to those of us that are not capable of handling repairs that some can handle with ease. Dan at Valid is great, and offered up a potential cause for my issues and I have the manual in hand, but I believe a fully capable repair tech is going to find multiple causes for symptoms I am experiencing. 

Thank you

KA

Henderson's Line Up is great and I have been to them. But if I'm not mistaken they primarily do suspension, alignment and brake work and they are very good at it and come highly recommended. I'm not sure how much they do beyond that.

https://www.hendersonslineup.com/

Edited by Tom Wallis

I have not been there, but Elite RV  came highly recommend. But what I need is more on the line with what Henderson lineup  and Kaiser brake and alignment do.

Edited by TomV48