LOCKED…..No Further Posts….”Different shopping experience”

Hey All,

I'll try to avoid any pitfalls in this post. Nearly everyone uses Amazon for purchases. Since the pandemic, I have not been satisfied with their service as it has decreased service to keep cost in check. A normal company objective. I'm not sour about their focus. I'm just cognizant of quality of service to me. I ran across https://publicsq.com/ and am quite happy with it. I AM NOT affiliated with them in any way. I do like what they are doing and the companies there are mainly small businesses working to grow their market. Which typically means they are more focused on quality and service than the bottom line. This may change at some point as they grow. But currently they are really interesting. they are idealistic in nature so you should check that out to see if you line up with that or not. Worth a look.

Everything from Jerky to Toiletpaper. They highlight small businesses across the nation. Who doesn't want some Bumroll in the RV?

Feel free to tell me why you hate it. As a serial entrepreneur, I'm always curious bout that stuff.

Screenshot 2023-10-06 at 11.48.20 AM.png

Edited by Tom Cherry
Topic became Political. Against site rules

I have to agree. Amazon has been sucking for a few years now that I am addicted to shopping online as stores were pretty shelved.

Prime used to mean 2 DAYS. Just sell USPS to Amazon and be done with it. 😂

I’ll look into this new company, and report back. 

I hope this company does help Monaco lovers to save some money. 

• Like 1

GUYS…great discussion.  But if we, the moderators start seeing labels or “terms” that relate to a specific gender, race, religion, or whatever, then we will invoke the NO POLITICS rule.  Keep it plain Vanilla….that way we don’t get “reports” and then have to read back and decide if one “word” is obviously a true color or has a fixed or generally acceptable definition that some might object to.  GRAY is the “color” we like to see.

Not picking on anyone or anything….we are growing and are more diverse…so keep that in mind.  I will say that Amazon is still my go to.  I had two Dometic Penguin AC Filter covers and filter in my cart last night…had tomorder a replacement DOT certified taillight for GD’ car. Pushed the ORDER….the filters would have been delivered before 4AM…no cost.  So they got delivered at 10:00 instead.

My only issue is the return screens are more complicated.  Takes me less than 5 minutes on the phone to straighten out an issue,  I ordered a Black & Decker battery powerd chain saw.  There was a prompt or suggestion for a spare chain (Oregon brand) and two Dewalt Li 20 Volt batteries.  Hey, B&D own Dewalt…I got several Dewalt tools….so, i used their link.  After the return period was over…I tried…OPPS…the B&D saw will not work with the Dewalt batteries.

Called….refund for all.  The Dewalt saw was $50 higher.  i commented….that I was going to spend more.  The rep gave me a $50 gift card…

• Like 1

Moderating staff reviewed.  Topic is closed….LOCKED….no further posts…..

• Tom Cherry changed the title to LOCKED…..No Further Posts….”Different shopping experience”
  • Tom Cherry locked this topic