AHE 100-03S vs AHE 100-04s differences

I'm happy with the 100-03S in my coach.  Good heat retention with the volume of antifreeze it holds - rarely turn on the diesel side.  It has a single electric heating element.  I prefer the 03S over a 400 or 450.  When on the road overnighting without hookups I still have a good shower in the morning without turning on the diesel burner (unless of course IF I use it for overnight bedroom heat then the burner is turned on when no electricity).  Been in Low teens and diesel plus elec kept us comfortable.

I have the Aqua-Hot 100-04 in our Dynasty. Our previous 02 Windsor has the Aqua-Hot model 431/12 which is identical to the 100-01 or 02.

The Aqua-Hot in the Windsor was one of my nemesis besides the generator hydraulic slide-out system. Other than having to replace the original Aqua-Hot 100-01 after 4 years of service which was a big disappointment plus expense I was constantly having service repairs especially having to replace the control box, etc. frequently.

The Aqua-Hot 100-04 in the Dynasty has been working flawlessly since our purchase in Feb 2022. However I do carry an extra version 4 control box just in case.

Big differences on how the 100-01 & 02 are controlled versus the 100-03 & 04. That was a learning experience this past summer after I looked into it more and understood the thermostats that control the diesel and the electric assist.

Bottom-line, love the 100-04 versus the earlier versions. Don't like any of the 400 series AH's due to their coolant capacity, 5 gallons versus 16 gallons and how they are controlled.