Upgrading Sofa's and Drivers and Passenger Chairs

I'm looking to upgrade the sofa's and chairs in my 04 Camelot.  The current furniture is Flexsteel.  Can't find much data on Flexsteel.  Found a fair amount of data on shop4seats.  Prices are a little on the high end but still doable.  Haven't checked any reupholsters.  Currently in San Diego but live in Florida.  Not sure if I want to do all this on the road or wait until I get home.  Does anyone have any advice on which company to go to, or if the hole patterns line up if I change brands?  Any advice will be appreciated.

As I live in San Diego I personally would wait until you get home.  I know of only one good upholstery shop and that is in El Cajon.  They have done good work for me over the years.  The problem I can see is the waiting time.  Most shops are booked for long periods of time.  I think if I was you I would pick a time when you will not need the motor home. 

I'm in the process of doing the same thing.  I've gotten quotes for re-upholstery work of $900 - $1,100 each to do the Capt chairs and $2,000 - $2,400 to do the sofa.  Basically I'm looking at $4,500.  One guy wants 4 days to do the work and the other place wants 10 days.

On 7/3/2020 at 10:25 PM, namvet77 said:

I'm looking to upgrade the sofa's and chairs in my 04 Camelot.  The current furniture is Flexsteel.  Can't find much data on Flexsteel.  Found a fair amount of data on shop4seats.  Prices are a little on the high end but still doable.  Haven't checked any reupholsters.  Currently in San Diego but live in Florida.  Not sure if I want to do all this on the road or wait until I get home.  Does anyone have any advice on which company to go to, or if the hole patterns line up if I change brands?  Any advice will be appreciated.

Flexsteel exited the RV furniture business.  Do not purchase the brand that Camping World offers.  It is junk.  Go to or research one of the companies that does upgrades like Dave & LJ's in Woodland, WA.  See what brands they are working with - will be high quality.

x2 on Bradd & Hall.  We went to their showroom and tried their products before we bought.  Big selection in color/fabric.  This is what we bought. Couldn't be happier.

https://www.braddandhall.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=1400&idcategory=97

They also sell captain chairs.  https://www.braddandhall.com/productcart/pc/viewCategories.asp?idCategory=3