Any idea what circuit/fuse cockpit map lights are on in a 2005 Safari Cheetah?

1nolaguy

The lamp in the passenger map light (goose neck 4w light attached to curbside arm rest) burned out. In checking to change I discovered the lamp housing socket was damaged (partly melted) suggesting a short. I got a new fixture (LED) to replace it but when checking the wiring I see the the voltage is 128 mili-amps so something is up. Any suggestion as to what fuse this is on and where it is located? Also, may be a bad ground?

Do you have the prints?  The map lights are always called out.  The Windsor/Camelot/Scepter prints are close…based on what s member, who had the prints, posted. Are they in the back of your manual?

Did a search.  Here is the 04….from our files.  Probably close as those years had very little change and Monaco was working on upgrading the Dynasty circuits and left the rest alone…

• Like 1

Thanks, I will give that a try. We actually never use the map lights or should I say they have never worked. They just were not a high priority item. Will give this a try this weekend.

Tom, thanks for the link. I did not see these when last I looked. They will really come in handy.

5 hours ago, Tom Cherry said:

Do you have the prints?  The map lights are always called out.  The Windsor/Camelot/Scepter prints are close…based on what s member, who had the prints, posted. Are they in the back of your manual?

Did a search.  Here is the 04….from our files.  Probably close as those years had very little change and Monaco was working on upgrading the Dynasty circuits and left the rest alone…