2007 Imperial. Aqua hot furnace blowers quit working

Terrym

My thermostats are set to furnace. The blowers quit working. I hit the low voltage reset button on the control board and still they didn’t come on. The boiler works as you can hear it come on and we have hot water. I have looked all over for a fuse with no luck. 
Any advice?

Can you take a picture of the Aquahot control panel and post it so we can see which LEDs are lit?

If you have the 5 button thermostat, if you can read it the fuse is good.  There are only two other fuses, a 25 amp breaker in the RRB powers the control board and a separate 15 amp fuse powers the galley blower.

Screenshot_20231119-160252.png

What thermostat do you have?  It looks to me like none of the zones are calling for heat.  If you have a 5 button electronic thermostat reboot it.

If you have an electronic thermostat, the fuse is on a fuse block in the cabinet where the Intellitec modules are located.  That's the same fuse that powers 12 vdc to the control boards in the roof AC units that also feed the furnace heat command signals to the Aquahot board.

WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS.  Reboot the 5 button.  Turn ON the .thermostat or both if you have two.  Then wait a minute or two.  Turn OFF the AH Diesel.  Wait a few monutes….it lets the orphaned stray electrons escape or the “vampires” suck them up.  LOL!

NOW…hold IN BOTH Mode and ZONE buttons.  The. Turn ON,whilst still holding, the Thermostat.  FF should be diplayed.  You need to go to each zone and cycle through the mode.  There was a lousy explanation of the zones and how the MPX and Aquahot fan switches worked in 2008, or at least in the Dynasty manual.  Down load from MonacoCoach (google it and put in Manuals) site the 2009 Dynasty.  Print out the pages on the AH.  There is a chart or table and it precisely describes each zone and what functions are there.  You can do a screen shot if you use a phone or tablet.

NOW…use the 2009 guidlines and verify you have all the correct zones using the mode and the OFF, HEAT (Furnace), HP and Cool are correct.  IF NOT…post and you will get a “fix” to get your zone controllers and thermistor(s) synced…..a problem from time to time.

NOW…read the manual and try the electric ONLY….not Diesel.

Take it one step at a time…..BTW.  It is GOOD practice to NOT use the thermostat ON/OFF switch, except for rebooting.  Use the zone and then the mode…go to OFF in each zone.  The switch is a maintenance item.  5 button thermostat ain’t made no more…

45 minutes ago, Terrym said:

I reset both thermostats waited ten minutes and nothing. The heat pumps work. I’m at a loss at this point IMG_1504.thumb.jpeg.3b159ca16313e93bb25ad6e2749616ef.jpegToday I replaced the control board and still no bowers. 

@Terrym

EDIT.  TOO MUCH GOING ON HERE.  I edited the topic title. I KNOW that Monaco did a lousy job in 2008 and may have changed things.  And they never fixed the owner manual until 2009.  .  The dual Thermostat struck a cord….Whoa.  When you reset the thermostats….did you verify from the primts and the manual that you have FURNACE on all zones on both thrmostats.  You must have Furnace on zone 1 on the FRONT Thermostat.  You must have Zone 1 and Zone 2 FURNACE on the rear or bedroom Thermostat.

You can reset the thermostat(s) all day long, but if there is a communication (the thermostats areMULTIPLEXED) and if a thermostat is NOT communicating…as in bad data cable or bad connections from the data cable to each control module….NO JOY.  So, read and verify.  BTW…you do not, per the print or screen shot have a “hidden” 4th zone controller….as Monaco got cutesy later on.

Replacing parts without understanding the wiring and system will result in confusion, frustration and a lighter wallet.

Let us know…do you have furnace on both thermostat and on both rear zones…..can’t help until you verify the system is functional and the thermostats, each, have the proper zones….

BTW….This print is midway back or so in your manual.  It is from the 2007 Exec or Sig in our files …..but covers Dynasty & Imperial.  Download it if you don’t have the manual.. you can download a manual from Holiday Rambler but doesn’t have the prints.

IMG_1067.png

• Tom Cherry changed the title to 2007 Imperial. Aqua hot furnace blowers quit working
On 11/20/2023 at 10:57 AM, Tom Cherry said:

@Terrym

EDIT.  TOO MUCH GOING ON HERE.  I edited the topic title. I KNOW that Monaco did a lousy job in 2008 and may have changed things.  And they never fixed the owner manual until 2009.  .  The dual Thermostat struck a cord….Whoa.  When you reset the thermostats….did you verify from the primts and the manual that you have FURNACE on all zones on both thrmostats.  You must have Furnace on zone 1 on the FRONT Thermostat.  You must have Zone 1 and Zone 2 FURNACE on the rear or bedroom Thermostat.

You can reset the thermostat(s) all day long, but if there is a communication (the thermostats areMULTIPLEXED) and if a thermostat is NOT communicating…as in bad data cable or bad connections from the data cable to each control module….NO JOY.  So, read and verify.  BTW…you do not, per the print or screen shot have a “hidden” 4th zone controller….as Monaco got cutesy later on.

Replacing parts without understanding the wiring and system will result in confusion, frustration and a lighter wallet.

Let us know…do you have furnace on both thermostat and on both rear zones…..can’t help until you verify the system is functional and the thermostats, each, have the proper zones….

BTW….This print is midway back or so in your manual.  It is from the 2007 Exec or Sig in our files …..but covers Dynasty & Imperial.  Download it if you don’t have the manual.. you can download a manual from Holiday Rambler but doesn’t have the prints.

IMG_1067.png

Terry, Please post pictures of your two thermostats.  I want to see if they are the original 5 button thermostats.

When you said that you reset the thermostats and waited 5 minutes, I'm wondering - did you actually reboot them?  If you have the 5 button thermostats, you do this by first turning the bottom switch to OFF then while holding in Mode AND Zone buttons at the same time while you turn the switch to ON.  You should see the code FF - there is no wait time.  This resets communications between the thermostat and the AC units.  Keep in mind, if you only removed power to the thermostats, that doesn't reboot them.  The thermostats may be thinking they are communicating with the Aquahot furnace but actually they are not.  After rebooting each thermostat and getting the code FF, do you still see the furnace option on each thermostat?  This will tell us if the thermostats are communicating with the control boards in the roof AC units.  These control boards feed the call for heat signal to the AquaHot control board.