No brake pedal/gas pedal adjustment power - 2002 Scepter

Greetings.  

2002 Holiday Rambler Scepter.  

I have lost power to the pedal adjustment.  I can not find a fuse.  There is not power going to the switch as well.  I removed the side panel with switch.  its plugged in good.  the switch does not light up like the others.   Any idea where a fuse might be or power distribution?  

Thanks, dale 

Also,  does anyone know where can obtain a copy of a wiring diagram?.   thanks, dale 

It will most likely be in the Front Run Bay aka FRB. Look over your electrical schematics to see where its location is or simply probe all of the fuses to see which one has failed. The 2002 Windsor has the fuse at position #31.

Wiring diagrams are on the web site under the download section.

https://www.monacoers.org/files/file/48-2002-2003-2004-imperial-sceptor-windsor/

Edited by Dr4Film

• Tom Cherry changed the title to No brake pedal/gas pedal adjustment power - 2002 Scepter

Hey my friend.  I've looked high and low in the front bay for that circuit.  took about 30 minutes to check for power on both side of the fuses, even the unmarked fuses.  Maybe I missed one.  I will try again tonight after work.   thanks for you input. 

Hey,  i did find a possibility.  Fuse 31 in the drivers side bay.   ill check it tonight.   thanks for your help.  dale 

12 hours ago, dale b. said:

Hey my friend.  I've looked high and low in the front bay for that circuit.  took about 30 minutes to check for power on both side of the fuses, even the unmarked fuses.  Maybe I missed one.  I will try again tonight after work.   thanks for you input. 

Hey,  i did find a possibility.  Fuse 31 in the drivers side bay.   ill check it tonight.   thanks for your help.  dale 

That’s the run bay Dr4film was referring to.

Hey,  thanks for the inputs.  "Its operational."  

It was the a defective add a circuit/fuse holder.  My drivers side panel fuse 30 and 31 are marked "reserved" from the factory.  Since they were marked reserved, i assumed they were not being used.  Thats what i get for thinking.    So, I used those to power the Fass Pump and the Fass pump gauge.   From the factory, one of them was powering the pedal adjustment.  It was not marked for that.  Its is marked "reserved."   that was throwing me off.   Either way,  it was a defective fuse holder.   If I ohmed it earlier, i would not have sore knees.  🙂   thanks for your inputs.  Now on to a broken cap on the power steering reservoir.