Muffler 2003 Monaco Dynasty with 400 ISL

Wondering if anyone would know where I can buy a muffler for my 2003 Monaco Dynasty with 400 ISL.

Thx in advance

Lionel

I know the Aero muffler is quite popular but I wanted something a little more subdued when I replaced mine.  I went with a 5" Dynomax muffler on mine.  Been on there for 17 years now as that was one of the first things I did due to the original owner smacking the exhaust on something and I had to replace from the turbo out.

I installed a new muffler on my 05 a couple of years ago, I would think that your 03 is similar, the Walker 22552 was a replacement for my stock muffler using the oem tail pipe that existed on the right hand side, I purchased it from Amazon, it shows it currently unavailable but any Walker dealer should be able to order one,  I used all the existing muffler hanger brackets and straps. If I remember correctly it measured 10” across and around 26 or 28” long, it was oblong in shape, And it didn’t appear to have much for restriction, just some baffling, the oem muffler I removed had much more internal baffling.

update, here’s a link to the muffler I used,

https://www.walkerexhaust.com/find-my-part/part-details.html?part_number=22552&brand_code=BDCN

Edited by Jdw12345

WALKER 22552 Muffler $ 186.79

Its the one I need measured perfectly.  RockAuto is where I ordered from today price above includes shipping.

Thx all of you fine gentlemen for all the help.

Lionel

https://www.dynaflexproducts.com/  Largest MFG. of class 8 exhaust components in the U S A. Measure your, go to any class 8 truck shop, they can order one. A resonator would be a good choice, less back pressure, not much change dB rating. Lots of trucks have one inside their exhaust stacks. 

The decibel (dB) is a unit used to measure sound intensity and other physical quantities. A decibel is one tenth of a bel (B), a unit named after Graham Bell, the inventor of the telephone. Its logarithmic scale is convenient to represent the entire range of human hearing.