Ceiling Fan Failure

My bedroom ceiling fan stopped working.  After checking the fuse, which was ok, bought a new motor for it.  That didn't solve the problem.  I should've checked it before buying a new one.  But, it seemed to be the most common problem.  I then I replaced the switch.  Well, I finally did what I should have done first is check to see if any power is getting to the line.  So, it seems there is no power coming from the circuit panel.  I had a RV Repair guy come out who admittedly doesn't specialize in electrical and he couldn't figure it out either.  he checked all the wiring he could and was unable to find the problem.  Has anyone had any issues with their bedroom ceiling fan? Anything else I should check before actually hiring someone that will charge me an arm and a leg to repair.  I mean, it's just the ceiling fan.  Everything else works just fine.  Thanks for any advice! I'm attaching pictures.

2024-03-28 09.19.54.jpg

2024-03-28 09.20.42.jpg

2024-03-28 09.20.11.jpg

The red wire on the switch should have 12V… good luck finding a ground to check. The fuse is in the closet at the top of all the Intelitech boards. Hard to see the black wires in your picture but the white incased resistor is for the low speed…so 2 black wires to the upper lug on the switch. IF the resistor was bad you’d still have the high speed.

2 minutes ago, Ivylog said:

The red wire on the switch should have 12V… good luck finding a ground to check. The fuse is in the closet at the top of all the Intelitech boards. Hard to see the black wires in your picture but the white incased resistor is for the low speed…so 2 black wires to the upper lug on the switch. IF the resistor was bad you’d still have the high speed.

Simple way to have a GOOD easily accessible MH ground.... Take a Three prong AC Plug.  Attach a wire to the GROUND pin...  (NOTHING TO THE BLACK AND WHITE).  Maybe 10 - 15 ft long.  Put an alligator clip on the other end.  Instant GROUND for any remote readings.  Works for BOTH AC and DC....

• Like 1

I checked the fuse and the fuse box.  There seems to be power there.  But, no power at the switch. Tried to follow the wire best we could from the fuse box to the switch (under the bed, which is on a slide out).