where did you put (install) your fan(s)?

In my "old" 2017 coach with so so looking cabinets, I installed 3 wall fans on the molding, wall, and cabinet walls, it was really effective in turns of air circulation and cool the coach even without running the a/c, but with this "new" 2007 Dynasty, I really hate to drill any holes on the beautiful cabinets and there is no space available on the wall, pretty much all wall space has been taken by the cabinets.

There is a ceiling in the bedroom but it is very weak.

One solution is put the desk fan on the kitchen counter , dinning table and the counter next to the TV, the problem is you have to remove those every time your drive and you need to find place to store it.

Another option is of course run the A/C. but when it is not that hot, the fan will more than enough.

Just curious has any one use fans on the coach and how you do it.

Thank you

The standard "attic" fan in the ceiling does a good job of circulating the air.  I can't recall exactly what its called, but usually has a plastic cover and a thermostat on the wall.  Perhaps you have not noticed it?

Posted (edited)

@Just Jim that unit is the Kool-O-Matic Ceiling Exhaust Fan. It does a great job of bringing in cool outside air when you open a few windows.

@John C Your other option is to use the Fan Only setting on your rooftop AC's.

Edited by Dr4Film

Thank you for all the responses, yes, I do have 3 Exhausting fans, but they can't compare the wall fan directly point to you when running.

I guess I will just use  desk fan, I will put a double site glue on it so I will run when I am driving.

Are you talking about fans when driving?  My 2006 Dynasty has fans with vents that look like AC vents in the ceiling by the windshield. 2 speed switch on the dash. They are a little noisy but work well.  My dash ac works well yet too but the fans help a lot. 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I believe I found the perfect fan, small but powerful with remote, one for the passenger seat, one for the driver, one next in the kitchen table facing sofa, one for the bedroom, looks pretty good, I just glue those to the granite with double tap, can remove anytime I want.

I may add an extra one for the kitchen table facing the sofa

https://www.amazon.com/Compact-Personal-Oscillating-Circulator-PCF-SC15/dp/B085B47QQK

20240529_202631.thumb.jpg.e39c34721c3bae0e3593494e2edd9630.jpg20240529_202615.thumb.jpg.da1cf677d7836ca80586923e28f2cc7b.jpg20240529_202547.thumb.jpg.c3aa5c12e7380743860c8967d12aa2d0.jpg20240529_202531.thumb.jpg.9af2ceecbcc34eab8c4c82ed751f1ef9.jpg

20240529_202456.jpg

20240529_202508.jpg

Edited by John C
  • Like 1