Jump to content

need radiator mounting hardware / bushings for 2003 Signature

Go to solution Solved by tmw188,

Recommended Posts

I recently had to replace the LARGE radiator in my 2003 Signature, but before I can Install it, I realize I should replace at least the rubber bushings of the mounting hardware, as they are pretty torn up. I'm hoping someone can give me part numbers and / or source for said bushings. I talked with Jim at Source Engineering and was told to measure them and google to find some. I hope I can get better info here. I know McMASTER-CARR probably has some, but not sure where to start. Here's a pic of the bushings / hardware. Thanks.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, tmw188 said:

Here you go Joe. These were perfect for my side mount radiator bushings. They say universal but they were identical. 
JWF Technologies 

B 60272-3


Thank you, Todd. Exactly as you said on the phone, the dimensions are the same. I did manage to talk to someone at JWF on the phone, and he's double-checking. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...