2003 Monarch. No start. ‘1850 no activity low fuel”. Help appreciated

I own a 2003 Monaco Monarch Se 34 Pbd.I drove the coach about 10 miles to park at a friends.I put the Rv in park on the swell and my friend said pull it along the fence.I attempted to start the Rv which has a new starter,new batteries even changed out my relays to make sure I covered the basis.What I did find was a knock sensor that was pretty cooked along with the wiring harness would this be enough for the coach not starting.My next thought is it the Electonic Module control Switch or the Transmission Module Control Switch.I am frustrated because my obd 2 scanner isn’t giving me much information and the coach has 3/4 tank of fuel or could it be something else that’s hindering the coach from starting.Appreciate any advice and no I have not replaced the knock sensors yet.

IMG_1097.jpeg

IMG_1098.jpeg

IMG_1095.jpeg

No start could be as simple as parking brake not on or not in neutral. 

Suggest starting with the basics and checking the simple stuff.   Do you have power when you turn the key, are lights on the dash displayed?

Edited by jacwjames

• Tom Cherry changed the title to 2003 Monarch. No start. ‘1850 no activity low fuel”. Help appreciated

Will it start if the slide(s) are out?  Maybe a safety switch gone rogue . . .

This is a gasser, right?  Possible fuel pump issue?

- bob (grasping at straws)