Updated radio and dash panel

I decided to update the radio and replace one of the cig lighter plugs with usb.   The plastic was cracking around the screws, and the radio hole wasn’t right, so I decided to cut a new panel out.  I had some coreplast used for sign substrate laying around so I cut the new panel out of it.   I covered it with carbon fiber wrap and it looks pretty good.   

92C9D0E4-5964-4C9B-897B-2BF51EB5DD79.jpeg.0ec8d176b564cf1bccef79eb67e0d5db.jpeg

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

On 9/25/2020 at 5:45 PM, granvillebarker said:

I decided to update the radio and replace one of the cig lighter plugs with usb.   The plastic was cracking around the screws, and the radio hole wasn’t right, so I decided to cut a new panel out.  I had some coreplast used for sign substrate laying around so I cut the new panel out of it.   I covered it with carbon fiber wrap and it looks pretty good.   

8C697D1F-4290-4CC2-B4BF-DFCF13CF1785.jpeg

That looks really nice! What radio did you swap in?

On 9/25/2020 at 8:45 PM, granvillebarker said:

92C9D0E4-5964-4C9B-897B-2BF51EB5DD79.jpeg.0ec8d176b564cf1bccef79eb67e0d5db.jpeg

Good music, too! 😉