Customize forums

granvillebarker

I’m not sure who is in charge of monacoers.org, but it would be nice if you got invision to add the field that shows our coach year and model to the header of each post so we can all see what coach a poster has without looking at their profile.

I am sure this could be done, I used invision on RVParkReviews.com back when it was mine.

Granville Barker

Edited by granvillebarker
Typo

3 hours ago, granvillebarker said:

I’m not sure who is in charge of monacoers.org, but it would be nice if you got invision to add the field that shows our coach year and model to the header of each post so we can all see what coach a poster has without looking at their profile

Granville Barkerzplol and ovv

That would probably be me... 

we currently request that each member include their coach information in their signature. The minimum requirement is First Name, Last Initial, coach brand, model, and year.  Most add more info (see my signature below). 

We have a lot of new members (which is awesome!), but some haven’t updated their signature. I will send out a reminder to all site users to make sure their signature is updated. 

I will also look into your suggestion. The site currently adds the username of the person posting, but I’ll find out if it’s possible to add coach information. 

Scotty

13 hours ago, Scotty Hutto said:

That would probably be me... 

we currently request that each member include their coach information in their signature. The minimum requirement is First Name, Last Initial, coach brand, model, and year.  Most add more info (see my signature below). 

We have a lot of new members (which is awesome!), but some haven’t updated their signature. I will send out a reminder to all site users to make sure their signature is updated. 

I will also look into your suggestion. The site currently adds the username of the person posting, but I’ll find out if it’s possible to add coach information. 

Scotty

Hey Scotty

I used to have a pic of my coach in my signature but lately when I try to include it, I get message its to large. The pic size if I remember was like 40+ kb’s. What have I done wrong to include the pic?

Thanks

Gary

72EF58E4-A840-48CB-B0EE-7B9189C89780.png

Edited by Gary M
Show pic size

7 minutes ago, dl_racing427 said:

I've tried several times, resizing my image to 200x150.  Still get an error that image is too large.

It should be fixed now.  I added your first name last initial and coach info.  Feel free to edit that if you'd like.

9 minutes ago, Scotty Hutto said:

It should be fixed now.  I added your first name last initial and coach info.  Feel free to edit that if you'd like.

Tried to edit, but when I click save I'm still getting the same error, even though when I click the pic it is 200x150 pixels.

1 hour ago, dl_racing427 said:

I've tried several times, resizing my image to 200x150.  Still get an error that image is too large.

After Scotty fixed mine, I went back in and played with size and got same message. But I pressed save twice and it saved it. But the pic was distorted. So i pressed keep aspect ratio and it resized to 200x112 which is what Scotty set it to. Sill gave me message that my signature didn’t conform to specs. But it still saved.