Tecma toilet will not flush

djkantanen

On 10/9/2020 at 11:01 PM, djkantanen said:

My Tecma toilet shows green and will put water in bowl when I push either button. Then control will turn red, not flush then turn green again. My holding tank is empty. Any suggestions?

17 hours ago, Chuck B said:

Do yourself a favor and install a gravity fed toilet with a spray flushing wand.  Camping World has them for around $200.00.  Chuck B

The Tecma Toilet is a Macerator type toilet usually found in a rear bath coach.  Different application.

Something jammed in the macerator blades so the motor doesn't run?  Have you pulled it out from the wall and removed the rubber hose like sweep to see into the plastic blade area?  (I am assuming you were talking about a Tecma Silence)

FWIW

Edited by amphi_sc

I also have a Tecma.  A few years back one of the grandkids through in a baby wipe and pressed the flush button while my wife was saying NOOO - too late...

Anyway, it took about 30 minutes to remove the 4 bolts off the floor, remove the macerator from the toilet base, clean out the baby wipe that was shredded around the macerator blades and reassemble.  I didn't need to replace any parts.