Third Brake Light works (center) No brake lights on either side

Had a buddy follow me into our site and he made me aware that my brake lights were out.  Up on checking them out, my center brake light works, but neither of my side brake lights work.  I tried replacing the 7866 fuse in the fuse center on drive side compartment, but after thinking it through: thought if the center is working something else is going on.  Thought appreciated!  

I have a 2007 Beaver on the Monaco Roadmaster Chassis and it uses a separate relay to drive the brake lights (Rear Run Box, board 2-K4). This relay may be bad or there is a 15 amp fuse (RRB-2-F2) that drives it that might be bad in the RRB. The center (Cyclops) brake light is driven by the brake light signal (TS1- Brake Switch Terminal) in the front run box.

(Dwg#38070227) Turn Signals.pdf

Try checking the switch behind the brake peddle 1st. See if you have power to the switch. Make sure power goes thru the switch. If you don't, ohm out the switch. If you have power to the through the switch. See if you have  power to the bulb, if you do, you probably have a ground problem. Place a temporary wire from the bulb to the ground. If no power to the switch or bulb, it's probably a cut wire or relay.  Don't forget to use the chassis for the ground, not ground wire. Hope this helps.

Well I lost one brake lite and it turned out to be a burned out taillight circuit board. I had checked every thing that I could think of, no solution. Removed good taillight assy. and plugged into the original non- functional circuit. Lights worked. The taillight assy. on my coach consists of two parts the lens/reflector assy. and the taillight circuit board that is attached by screws to the front lens assy. The bulbs are socketed in this and the wire plug attaches to it also. Got a new one on Amazon for $15, made by Dorman. Does seem weird that both are gone but I may have been driving around without a taillight for some time. Just happened my brother noticed when he followed me.