Level headed

Guest Swsmitty535

Guest Swsmitty535

2006 Diplomate. Leveling system not working. Need to find pump and reservoir. Looked by gen, behind radiator and under steps. Anybody know where it is?

32F23804-9850-4A2C-A2CE-D40F3A1FBBC0.thumb.jpeg.d24ff688785e638be00198266fbf14e8.jpegOn drivers side behind the rear drive wheel.  Panel that has AC condenser opens up, then ac condenser swings to the side. Pump and reservoir for the hydraulic levelers are behind there.  Also desiccant cartridge for air system and fuel/water separator filter. 

You'll need your barrel key to open that panel and to unlatch the radiator to swing it out of the way.  The first time I needed to do this I called the dealer and he said "use your barrel key" and I said "what barrel key?", because I did not get one with the coach.

Edited by Dwight Lindsey

15 hours ago, Swsmitty535 said:

2006 Diplomate. Leveling system not working. Need to find pump and reservoir. Looked by gen, behind radiator and under steps. Anybody know where it is?

What is it doing/not doing?  Typically if low on fluid, you'll get warning beeps.  

Are you seeing any warnings?  When mine did that, there was a light on saying the parking brake was not engaged, which it was.  New Nason parking brake switch fixed that issue.  

15 hours ago, Swsmitty535 said:

It lights everything up but as soon s the jacks start to come down they retract.

Sounds like the system thinks the transmission is in gear or the parking brake has is released. We have a 2006 Diplomat and if you release the parking brake or put the coach in gear with the jacks down you get an alarm and the jacks automatically retract. My first thing to do would be to replace the Nason switch on the bottom of the parking brake.

• Like 1