Perry GA FMCA and a vendor for Balance Masters

Any vendor known to be at Perry this March that carries Balance Masters?  I'm looking to pick up sets for front, drive, and tag soon.  (The manufacturer site is very confusing to figure out what to order.)  New tires planned upon return from GA before summer trip to Alaska... assuming one can get though Canada...  We've had our first of the two shots.

5 hours ago, amphi_sc said:

Any vendor known to be at Perry this March that carries Balance Masters?  I'm looking to pick up sets for front, drive, and tag soon.  (The manufacturer site is very confusing to figure out what to order.)  New tires planned upon return from GA before summer trip to Alaska... assuming one can get though Canada...  We've had our first of the two shots.

What shots?

Guest Ray Davis
9 hours ago, Keith Moffett said:

What shots?

Pretty sure it's the covid vaccine shots,  and it would be either pfizer or moderna at this time

Ivan, I hope the tech asks easy questions.  Not sure I could accurately measure those distances on the coach.  I can count lugs but that is about it.

Keith, (Hello fellow '07 Patriot Thunder driver). Shot comment was just a random side thought as I'm thinking ahead about the future as Canada border still closed, and who knows what international travel might require going forward.  Couldn't get across last year. I remember decades ago having to get shots and the yellow vaccination record card to get into some countries.  Will we need a Covid "passport"?  Who knows at this point, but we want to travel again, and while Moderna was available we started the process.  Long term side effects unknown but we may be gone or unable to travel by then anyway.  I understand the concerns and hesitations of others. 

Sorry for the distraction from my main concern of getting the right balance masters for my coach.

5 hours ago, amphi_sc said:

Ivan, I hope the tech asks easy questions.  Not sure I could accurately measure those distances on the coach.  I can count lugs but that is about it.

Keith, (Hello fellow '07 Patriot Thunder driver). Shot comment was just a random side thought as I'm thinking ahead about the future as Canada border still closed, and who knows what international travel might require going forward.  Couldn't get across last year. I remember decades ago having to get shots and the yellow vaccination record card to get into some countries.  Will we need a Covid "passport"?  Who knows at this point, but we want to travel again, and while Moderna was available we started the process.  Long term side effects unknown but we may be gone or unable to travel by then anyway.  I understand the concerns and hesitations of others. 

Sorry for the distraction from my main concern of getting the right balance masters for my coach.

Howdy fellow Beaver!  Are you a BAC member?  Hope so.  

Whats up with wheel balancers?  We have had the beads in ours on other coaches.  New tires on at purchase so no idea about balancers.

Keith, Thought I might go the more "permanent" dynamic balancing route this time.  Used Equal, etc in the past that I had been happy with balancing out stones picked up in the tread, etc.  BTW, we might be twins...desert sunset paint scheme too, but can't tell if you are also a Winchester III? Claire and Rett tried unsuccessfully to get us to join when we were parked next to them at a SC region rally a few years ago,  I think that was just after they had traded their Marquis.  By the way, did we casually run into each other at Bend Sales a couple years ago ... fall '19?  I remember seeing my twin there and we discussed asbestos on the AH exhaust.  It could have been another exact twin.

My apologies to the group for too much OT rambling ...  Need to figure out how to PM on this board.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, amphi_sc said:

Keith, Thought I might go the more "permanent" dynamic balancing route this time.  Used Equal, etc in the past that I had been happy with balancing out stones picked up in the tread, etc.  BTW, we might be twins...desert sunset paint scheme too, but can't tell if you are also a Winchester III? Claire and Rett tried unsuccessfully to get us to join when we were parked next to them at a SC region rally a few years ago,  I think that was just after they had traded their Marquis.  By the way, did we casually run into each other at Bend Sales a couple years ago ... fall '19?  I remember seeing my twin there and we discussed asbestos on the AH exhaust.  It could have been another exact twin.

My apologies to the group for too much OT rambling ...  Need to figure out how to PM on this board.

Yup I believe so!  You weren't there long as I recall.  Yes we have an 07 PT Winchester 3.  I know of 3  like ours.