HWH Air Leveling Six Pack Valves

I am now a Happy Camper!

I happen to be in Orlando yesterday picking up a large package at the UPS freight depot that was shipped from a friend in Seattle and the Josam's shop is located just down the road from the depot. So I stopped in to talk with Barry (the service manager) about whether they work on HWH six pack vales or not. Barry stated they DO work on them and rebuilds them all the time. He purchases sets of three O-rings needed to rebuild the valves and also has the new valves on hand too if they need to be replaced.

I am making an appointment with him in April to rebuild my rear and front six pack valves finally. The rear is where I am having the biggest problem but as long as they have the coach I might as well have both front & rear rebuilt.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, John Haggard said:

Did he say how long he wanted the coach in the shop?

I forgot to ask that question but I will when I call back to make the appointment. If longer than a day I will tow my car over, leave the coach and come back later to pickup the completed job. I also didn't ask what the estimate will be but it doesn't matter. They are the best chassis people around and there are not a lot of shops that will rebuild the six pack valves versus just installing new ones.

The rear six-pack leaks and my coach loses air and settles to the drivers side rear being low after a couple of hours causing the leveling compressor to run excessively trying to keep level. At 81 years old I have problems getting under the coach to work on anything.

Bill B 07 Dynasty

In my case once the coach is level using the HWH Air Leveling Control Pad, the next day the rear has sunk down and more so on the driver's side so there has to be a leak most likely in the O-rings inside the valve. PLUS, when I use the HWH air compressor to raise the rear end back to where it should be it won't move an inch. That tells me that the raise valves are not working either for the rear.

They are known amongst the highest end coach owners also.

This well maintained Prevost was in for all new air bags and  new steering components. 

Plus ride height and new tires, alignment. 

These guys are well trained and fair to the customer. 

20201215_095212.jpg

I followed a Prevost towing a Jeep on I-4 westbound towards Orlando yesterday for the longest time because I noticed that he was having a problem with the lights on the Jeep. He turned off onto the toll road near Sanford whereas I stayed on I-4 and went through all of the construction in downtown Orlando. After talking with Barry, I went back to my car and noticed that the same Prevost was now parked in the staging area. Spoke with the owner to let him know of his problem with the tow electrical cable. He thanked me for the information. There were at least 6 coaches parked in the staging area along with lots of trucks and emergency equipment being worked on in the service bays.

Love the place and Barry is a very knowledgeable gentleman. I like him because we both speak the same language.

• Like 1