Monaco 2005 Velvac Driver side mirror

A semi clipped my passenger mirror and I had to replace both mirrors with Ramco mirrors. I have the 3 mirror Velvac mirror for sale with the intec camera and arm. I painted the arm but mirror is chromed and in nice shape. All 3 mirrors remote and heat work and intec side camera works. I also have the passenger side arm if anyone needs it. Can email pictures if anyone wants.

Make me an offer I can’t refuse😊

paul

If I could have found a Velvac mirror passenger side I probably would have bought it but wasn’t sure which one to get and intec camera on PS didn’t work. I didn’t know then Paul was making plug/play harnesses for replacement cameras.

I bought replacement mirrors from 2015 Monaco from Visone used.

paul

22 hours ago, Paul Busch said:

A semi clipped my passenger mirror and I had to replace both mirrors with Ramco mirrors. I have the 3 mirror Velvac mirror for sale with the intec camera and arm. I painted the arm but mirror is chromed and in nice shape. All 3 mirrors remote and heat work and intec side camera works. I also have the passenger side arm if anyone needs it. Can email pictures if anyone wants.

Make me an offer I can’t refuse😊

paul

Paul,  What condition are your Valvac mirrors in?  Could you post a photo of what you have?  If they are the same as my 3-stack mirrors then I may be interested to have for a spare.  Having a truck hit one of my mirrors has always been a concern of mine.  My guess is that he never even slowed down either.

• 2 years later...

I have a 2005 Monaco Cayman and the mirrors you have in this picture are exactly the same.

Do you happen to have the replacement part number for those?

Thanks so much

DrayRace OUT!