Fan Clutch engaged

It is called a thermo/wax valve. https://www.whitehouseproductsltd.com/products/hydraulic-motors/hyd-gear-motors-fan-valves/dynamatic-fan-drive-motors-valves/553-1-09857-210-thermo On my 07 Marquis it is screwed into radiator inside engine compartment. I have also seen them screwed into metal water transfer tube connecting radiator to engine block. Hope this helps.

• Like 1

Maybe you should read your manual.....  Ha Ha Just kidding...... From looking at your coach's wiring diagrams, it appears you may have an electric fan clutch. You'll have to get into the engine compartment to verify. If it is, you can add a separate switch to turn it off. I've attached a diagram for your reference. Regardless of which way your coach is done, it appears your FDCA has failed. Personally, I'd change it out as shown from Source Engineering. That said, I'm not excited to have something welded on my coach and two they didn't spell extension correctly and/or proof their diagram. While they are known to be pretty good at what they do, I'm also skeptical when they don't pay attention to simple details....BTW, if your coach had a switch, it would be in the cockpit area with all the other goodies....Dennis

2008.jpg

The diagram above does not show Signature listed in the models the FDCA module was used on. Some of the higher end coach’s did not use the electronic modules. If he has the FDCA setup, then the Source Engineering setup would be the way to go to convert system to hydraulic controlled. If no FDCA module, then the thermo/wax valve replacement is an easy swap out. I bought my replacement thermo/wax valve from Whitehouse Products in the UK for less than half the price of the suppliers in the USA. Shipping very reasonable, received in 5 or 6 days. Hope this helps.