Front AC unit and Splendide not getting power

There should be a power control relay that prioritizes power to either the the washer or the A/C.  The issue is locating it.  First I would look inside your circuit breaker panel.  If you have two circuit breaker boxes, then look in the main one, not the Inverter panel.  If it's not there then look behind the washer.   

If your rig is set up like mine, when plugged  into 50 amp (which is actually two separate 50 amp circuits), half of your 110 breakers are connected to one half of the 50 amp system and half to the other. Several years ago several of my breakers had no power. In that case one of the two black wires in the cable between the coach and shore power had broken—thus no power to one air conditioner and the other breakers served by that side of the 50 amp system. It may not be your problem but make sure you have power to both sides of the system.

• Scotty Hutto changed the title to Front AC unit and Splendide not getting power

The Intellitek load shedding device is a double-throw relay, hard to imagine it killing power to two devices at once, although possible. Probably more likely one A/C leg is down as Larry suggested. Try cycling the main 50A breaker.. sometimes they can open without moving the handle. I'd be interested to know if the problem remains while running the generator. If not, check your shore power at the pedestal (240V between the left and right blades), 120V Left-to-center and right-to-center, cycle its breaker, and then the wiring to the transfer switch.

We had a similar problem on our 07 Signature.  Washer Dryer and Rear AC would not come on.  turned out to be the Intellitec 00-00714-000 Auto Energy Selector Module.   Took awhile to figure it out.  Then took awhile to find the unit.  In our coach there are two of these modules.  They were hidden underneath a panel in the rear closet.  I replaced them both just not to have the problem occur again.

Ernest Cuaron

07 Signature 21 Grand Cherokee Summit

23 hours ago, cureinc1 said:

I replaced them both just not to have the problem occur again.

Ernest Cuaron

07 Signature 21 Grand Cherokee Summit

Sometimes you can get away with just shutting off the house battery switch for a few seconds to reset these units.