A New Option for Full-Time Living in a RV

This new 57 foot 5th Wheel trailer would be the only reason I would switch from driving a Class A motor-coach to driving a Tractor Truck. That is if I was going to go back to Full-Time living in a RV once again. Although I would think one would need to obtain a non-commercial Class A driver's license to operate the tractor and tow the trailer.

I can't imagine what the cost of this trailer might be and then add the cost of the tractor on top of that. I guess the only way I could afford both is if I win the lottery and THAT ain't gonna happen.

Then you have to start thinking about how many RV Parks or campgrounds will you be able to fit into. I do know that the Riverside RV Park in Laughlin Nevada has 100 foot pull-though sites. Stayed there a few times while pulling my 30 foot trailer during our Full-Time RVing.

Wow, that certainly is unique!  All that space would be great to put the kids on one end. 

I'd like to see a walk through with all those slide outs in.  

No inverter!!  And those steps are a bit ugly.  Two gray tanks to drain??  

I'm not so sure I could live with it.  

56 minutes ago, Dr4Film said:

This new 57 foot 5th Wheel trailer would be the only reason I would switch from driving a Class A motor-coach to driving a Tractor Truck. That is if I was going to go back to Full-Time living in a RV once again. Although I would think one would need to obtain a non-commercial Class A driver's license to operate the tractor and tow the trailer.

I can't imagine what the cost of this trailer might be and then add the cost of the tractor on top of that. I guess the only way I could afford both is if I win the lottery and THAT ain't gonna happen.

Then you have to start thinking about how many RV Parks or campgrounds will you be able to fit into. I do know that the Riverside RV Park in Laughlin Nevada has 100 foot pull-though sites. Stayed there a few times while pulling my 30 foot trailer during our Full-Time RVing.

$250,000 plus 

Many are sold to carnies.

That winter at the Bottom of Florida, Everglades Florida. 

Down I 75 

No

No special license required.

• Thanks 1