Fresh water tank

Joelsheriff

Can anyone chime in on the replacement of the 100 gal fresh water tank on my 07 Diplomat.  I just was at a shop that refused to do it because he said it was a 30 hr job and he didn't have the time.  Is this that big a job and if so what's a reasonable cost to replace. 

30hrs @ $200/hr - $6k in labor cost. My guess is he just didn't want the work, if you persisted he'd still make enough money for his trouble. Find another shop as he would most likely have your coach forever. Sorry I don't have a clue on how big a job it might be. A lot depends on the configuration of your tanks. Mine is next to the grey and black tanks and appears to be a pretty simple task with the exception of the plumbing. The tank itself would be less than $500 bucks...Dennis

14 hours ago, Joelsheriff said:

Can anyone chime in on the replacement of the 100 gal fresh water tank on my 07 Diplomat.  I just was at a shop that refused to do it because he said it was a 30 hr job and he didn't have the time.  Is this that big a job and if so what's a reasonable cost to replace. 

google; coach rv water tank. Many choices for consideration.

You might check into a shop that does marine tanks. Maybe West Marine can steer u somewhere!!