2001 dynasty rocker switches

I picked up some of these to rebuild my side panel with. They come in different gang sizes based on what you have/need. They will fit just perfect for my Dip

Limited-time deal: Nilight - 90110E 5 Gang Aluminum Rocker Switch Panel Toggle Dash 5 Pin ON/Off Pre-Wired Rocker Switch Red Backlit Switch for Automotive Car Marine Boat RV,2 Years Warranty https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08BC7YBPF/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_JB2X8TED5Q9J7FF085M0?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Todd, if they are the switches similar to the ones JD posted above, they are Carling switches. That said, the numbers printed ON the switches themselves are MONACO numbers NOT Carling so they won't do you much good. You can Google Marine Carling switches and get lots of reading on them. NWRV in Coburg Oregon had a bunch in stock....Dennis

I didnt specify.  I was looking for light switch rockers.  I found what i think will do on Amazon yesterday and ordered one.  A T125/55 1E4 is what i removed but that didn’t help much.  I think i am good now.  Thanks for the info. 

Todd,

Can you post a link to the switch you ordered from Amazon, I was considering buying a spare or two. 

I have the parts pages for the dash and drivers side console and using the Monaco PN I was able to find some switches (I think) on the REV site.  The parts pages also show the Vendor numbers but I have not had success using (or deciphering) those numbers.  >>  you can probably contact Carling and they could provide a replacement number. 

This one is for the auxillary start & Air Dump  https://parts.revgroup.com/search?keyword=16624024   these are available.  All the other Monaco numbers don't cross.

If you have any success please post.

1 Dash Panel Parts breakdown.pdf 1 Driver Console parts breakdown.pdf 1 Driver Control Panel left Parts.pdf