Wiper Seal Friction Tape

I might not have used the right words to describe what I'm looking for.  I need the friction tape for my slides, the tape that causes the seal to move with the slide, either causing the seal to move out or back in.  Sorry about any confusion.  It's black, about 1 1/2 or 2 inches wide.  Where is a good source to buy by the roll?  The 3M website is not very useful.  When searching for "friction" tape they talk about the electrical cloth type tape used many years ago, or the anti-slip stuff that comes in rolls but the width is way to much.  Thanks,

Woody Miller

09 Dynasty Regal IV

Had mine replaced on all 4 slides.  They cleaned slides with rubbing alcohol them applied nonskid tape.  Then took a putty knife the same width and dragged it down the tape many times to remove all the sharp points that would cut or wear out the seals.  Now it is slightly ruff and flips the seals perfectly.  Really important to scrape sharp points off.  

Safe travels

Dave

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, woodylmiller said:

I might not have used the right words to describe what I'm looking for.  I need the friction tape for my slides, the tape that causes the seal to move with the slide, either causing the seal to move out or back in.  Sorry about any confusion.  It's black, about 1 1/2 or 2 inches wide.  Where is a good source to buy by the roll?  The 3M website is not very useful.  When searching for "friction" tape they talk about the electrical cloth type tape used many years ago, or the anti-slip stuff that comes in rolls but the width is way to much.  Thanks,

Woody Miller

09 Dynasty Regal IV

A K A Flip Tape.