Solved: 2009 Dynasty Aquahot not turning on

Update: I let it cool down and tried it again and it’s working! So must have been hot enough that it didn’t need to heat up anymore??

I just replaced the nozzle because it wasn’t firing. It would run but not fire. After I replaced the nozzle it fired up no problem. I then decided to replace the filter. I used vice grips to cut off the flow on both sides then took off the old filter and filled the new filter with fuel and replaced it. I took off the vice grips from the fuel lines and then pushed the button in the coach to start it and nothing. The button lights up, the lights on the front of the aquahot board that are lit are fuel burner status and low temp cut off. I checked the fuse and of course it’s good or it wouldn’t light up. I know it has to be something simple I’m missing? Could it be that it really is hot and it doesn’t need to turn on? I tried turning the furnace on zone one to 84 degrees (it’s 72 inside) and the furnace blower came on but not the Aquahot. What am I missing? And I have 3/4 tank of fuel 

11 minutes ago, Timaz996 said:

When you changed the filter did you fill it with fuel? You may have air in the system.

Yup 

Just now, ken.knutson100 said:

Yup 

So now I just tried it again after it cooled down outside and it’s working. I don’t get it unless it was already hot and up to temp. At least it’s working!! 😀

• ken.knutson100 changed the title to Update working!! 2009 Dynasty Aquahot not turning on

How long did it run after you replaced the nozzle?  It takes 15-25 min to heat up the reservoir.  And it will hold heat for quite a long time unless you are using heat or hot water.  

I had an intermittent issue last year and it turned out to be the ignitor.  

2 minutes ago, trailmug said:

Check the gap on the electrodes with the gap tool that's bolted to the side of the motor?

And make sure they are clean. If not clean use scotch brite to clean them

7 hours ago, Timaz996 said:

And make sure they are clean. If not clean use scotch brite to clean them

Yup cleaned them and couldn’t adjust as there was no tool in that slot. I’ve cleaned a couple of these Aquahots before and they always had the tool there. Not sure where it would have gone to? Maybe previous owner lost it? 

• Scotty Hutto changed the title to Solved: 2009 Dynasty Aquahot not turning on