Radiator Mount Picture

I'm in need of a picture of the location of the bottom rubber vibration isolation mounts for a 2004 Holiday Rambler Endeavor with Cummins 8.3 ISC engine.

I was recently rear ended while traveling in Texas and the radiator and fan were damaged, I had the radiator, fan an fan shroud repairs made in Texas and deferred the body work until I returned to my home state of Washington.  I'm now having the body word done and the body shop has informed me that the new radiator was installed without the bottom rubber isolation mounts. It looks that the isolation mounts were damaged in the collision and only the bottom portion of the mount remains.

Thanks for your assistance.

Jim 

Thanks for you response.

Look like my 04 has a different design.

Jim

1 hour ago, cbr046 said:

Hopefully I took the pic from the perspective you're thinking about . . . . from the rear, under the fender, just under the license plate.

- be radiator

The angle of your picture is just fine, but the rubber vibration damper are attached to the bottom of the horizontal member that the radiator sits on that is attached to the frame.

Jim

9 hours ago, Jim Byrd said:

The angle of your picture is just fine, but the rubber vibration damper are attached to the bottom of the horizontal member that the radiator sits on that is attached to the frame.

Jim

Jim,

Is this what you are looking for?

Rad_Support.jpg

2 hours ago, Bob Nodine said:

Jim,

Is this what you are looking for?

Rad_Support.jpg

Actually I not sure what I'm looking for. The radiator was remove from a shop in TX and once they removed it they determined it was more of a job than they wanted to take on.  The coach was the then towed to another shop where the  fan shroud was re positioned and the fan and radiator replaced.  Once I returned to WA I took the coach in for the body work to be done and the shop informed that they had discovered damaged rubber isolation mounts and that they would be needed to be replaced. I'm just trying to help them find the right parts. 

Thanks for you help.

Jim