ISM Service Manual

It's on Cummins Quickserve. It's a online version and it will let you print a section that you need. I always take my laptop with me with all my coach file on the hard drive just incase I can't get connected to the internet. For 20 bucks for volume 1 & 2 I'll take it. Cummins do also sell the service manual for $152. Thank you.

6 minutes ago, planodp said:

It's on Cummins Quickserve. It's a online version and it will let you print a section that you need. I always take my laptop with me with all my coach file on the hard drive just incase I can't get connected to the internet. For 20 bucks for volume 1 & 2 I'll take it. Cummins do also sell the service manual for $152. Thank you.

For $20 I think you are downloading the PDF and like most the document is printable.  I try to save ink and paper so seldom print stuff.  If there is a specific page that I want will print that to PDF and save it as a separate file so I can find easier. 

Omg thia makes me so happy! Thank you so much. I literally almost bought this yesterday. Bummer I thought it was a free pass..

Edited by Romeo84