Directional signals just stopped working

Just returned from a short trip and just as we got home, noticed neither turn signal was working, but were still clicking as they normally do.  Brake lights ok.  Neither turn signal on RV or towed are working to include the dashboard turn signal indicator.  Since I am electrically challenged, hoping someone here can point me in the right direction.  2001 HR Endeavor w/ 2003 Honda Element.

Followup on coolant system capacity, after draining, flushing it took 10.5 gallons of Peak Final Charge and still don't know how much was still in the engine block.

Thanks.

I had a problem with mine not working either almost the exact symptoms and the Tilt steering harness for the signals and flasher was loose and not fully connected. Mine is a 2003 Monaco Windsor. So don't know if you have like a five pin connector there or not.

33 minutes ago, millionroy said:

Followup on coolant system capacity, after draining, flushing it took 10.5 gallons of Peak Final Charge and still don't know how much was still in the engine block.

Most likely somewhere between 1.5 - 2 gallons.

Further information--Hazard lights are working perfectly, clicking noise working on both hazards and directionals, but no lights  from directionals anywhere.

We had a similar problem last month while driving through Denver.  Turn signals and flashers stopped working.  When we arrived at our destination I started looking for the flasher to check numbers and possibly purchase a new one.  After some searching I located a unit that had no visible marking or numbers on it.  When I removed the unit it was not seated all the way in the socket.  After it was removed I saw it was the flasher unit, I wrote down the model number and replaced  the flasher in its socket, making sure it was fully seated.  Then checked the flasher and it was working fine.  Went ahead and bought a replacement just in case , never needed it.  Maybe check the flasher and make sure it is fully seated, located in front electric bay on my 2007 Executive.

Thank you.  I will check that.  My flashers are working fine.  My high/low beam is working, but dash high beam light doesn't work.  Neither directional or the dash indicator are working.  I know the dash bulbs are fine because they're bright and normal when flashers are on.

Had to remove dash to find relay (flasher) and found two, Grote Electronic Flasher 44690.  One for hazard lights and the other for the flasher. Swapped them and volah, we have directionals.  On my way to Advance Auto Parts in Asheville to pick up a new 44690.

Thanks all.

Roy

I had to remove about 10 screws from the periphery of the dash and pull the dash out a little.  There were two flashers staring up at me.  I turned on the hazard lights and then the directional to isolate which was which.  Found a Grote Electronic Flasher 44690 at my local Advanced Auto Parts and it worked great.