TST Flo-Thru sensors For Sale

For sale… 8 Flo-thru sensors (that are on my RV now) and 8, new CR 1632 batteries (in original package). This system is in use now and to my knowledge, there is NOTHING wrong with any of them. The official name is…  “Wireless Tire Pressure And Temperature Monitoring System” Model No. TM-507RV/SG (a TST product). I’m changing to all Cap sensors. If anyone is interested in ALL 8 at $25.00 each plus shipping, let me know at rej@gte.net or call me (LATE MORNING CENTRAL TIME) at 940-368-0068.

For Ric W...

As I understand it, the only difference between the Flo-Thru and Cap sensors is that you can add air through the sensor (does not have to be removed) with the Flo-Thru still on the tire BUT the batteries do have to be changed occasionally (12+ months). I have tremors and changing batteries is a real chore for me - otherwise, it seems to be a rather simple task. The Flo-Thru sensors do work, sending tire info just fine and allowing me to add or decrease air in the tire with the sensor in place.

Hope this helps.

There are 2 different flow through sensors with different batteries and battery replacement procedure. They are different size and weight and metal valve stems are recommended. Both are bigger and heavier than the cap sensor. Literature says rubber stems OK for the cap sensor. All 3 recommend replacing the O ring with the battery. Details are in the 507 installation manual. 

I just figured any heavy duty tire taking over 100 pounds of air would have a metal valve stem.

This is a good deal. I just paid $200 for 4 of the non flow thru sensors. Just because I prefer them because they're not as heavy and I already had 4 and the monitor that I took from the fifth wheel I just sold.