Hydraulic Slides

Looking for some help with my hydraulic slides.  We have a 2005 Dynasty with 4 slides (3 hydraulic and 1 electric) ...  Tonight I was loading up the motorhome I went to put out one of the slides and when I hit the switch,  one of the hydraulic slides "bumped" out about three inches  then stopped  the other two would not move ..  The electric was working fine...  I checked the bay doors and made sure that the plungers were good to go ..  they were ..  I then started up the motorhome, cycled through drive pushed the parking brake off then back on put the motorhome in neutral ...  shut it down and everything is working as it has for years...  My questions is...  I am assuming that there is a cut off switch some where ...  Is there one connected to the parking brake that might be going ?  Any information would be appreciated..

Thank you

Mike R 

2005 Dynasty 42 w/ 2019 Jeep in tow

I bypassed all of those plunger switches with a short jumper wire. No one messes with my slides when I am not around PLUS the bay doors are ALWAYS adjusted such that the slides will never hit any bay door if the door is accidentally left open.

Side opening bay doors will not have any plunger switches, it will only be the bay doors that lift up.

The parking brake must be applied in order for the HWH slides to extend .  On my 2009 Dynasty the wire that goes from the parking brake air switch located on the firewall to the HWH brain was loose as installed by Monaco at the factory.  I fought interim slide deployment for several months before I discovered the loose connection.

• Like 1

Just an update ..  so we had no problem with the slides activating...  I did look on the wiring diagrams and it looks like there are wires that come from the parking brake ..  one white (ground) and one red .. also there I believe there is a relay in the rear run board ..  I'm wondering if that might be on the way out. So I was wondering if anyone has replaced the parking "plunger" and if it comes with the electrical wires with it .. It looks like there is a wire that runs from the brake to the pump .   There is no problem with the electric slide..  It does not look as if that is tied into the parking brake . Any thought would be appreciates

Thank you

Mike R 

2005 Dynasty w/ 2019 Jeep Wrangler in tow