Changing Headlights

I’ve done this on an 08 Admiral. Not easy but with patience can be done. If I recall, I had to raise the front enough so I could slide under the front cap. Then depending on which side I was working on, turned the front wheels one way or the other so I could sit up while underneath it. You’ll like the look when you’re done. 

1 hour ago, cbr046 said:

Would you have your detailer stop by my house?

- bob

That’s so funny we were talking about this on another page this morning. It must be the light because I bought this Coach 2 months ago and haven’t even washed it yet. But thanks. 

I tried all tricks I could think of to wiggle them out of the cutouts = ZERO luck, so I took it to a dealer. He cut the fiberglass opening a little bigger. That concerned because I thought I now would get more spash and mud captured in the headlight area. That has not happened.

As for the Sam's Club/Walmart service, I had that done on a car. It came out almost as clear as new, well worth the money. The service has a five-year warranty.

1 hour ago, bobdinsmore said:

I tried all tricks I could think of to wiggle them out of the cutouts = ZERO luck, so I took it to a dealer. He cut the fiberglass opening a little bigger. That concerned because I thought I now would get more spash and mud captured in the headlight area. That has not happened.

As for the Sam's Club/Walmart service, I had that done on a car. It came out almost as clear as new, well worth the money. The service has a five-year warranty.

One of mine came out the Gen hole the other dropped out the bottom. 

I replaced mine.  Went fairly well.  Bled a little and the language got a little salty.  One thing I learned, put the mounting bolts in exactly as the old ones were and wear long sleeved shirt.  Next chore is to adjust the lights.  Haven't quite got that one done yet.  I went with the fancy LED/projector type lights.  I have two exact stock ones, brand new still in the box.  They are the F250 headlamps which were used for several years.  If anyone has use for them I'll sell them for 40 bucks plus the shipping costs.

Woody Miller

09 Dynasty Regal IV