Entry door pad

2 hours ago, RS lakeshore said:

Visoner RV is a salvage yard that might have one. I need to replace my keypad also and have found a replacement at A 1 electric .com. They are a distributor for Essex who makes the key pad. Check it out and let me know what you think. 

Thanks I'll try that

Keypads have a finite life span as they are exposed to sun and elements.  I would not purchase a used one.  

2006 was a transition year.  You need to determine if you have an Trimark or Essex keypad.  If Trimark then contact them for a replacement. 

https://www.trimarkcorp.com/en/zPlatFormList.aspx?intcategoryid=173&topcategoryid=3&scategoryid=174&bannerurl=Elec_banner_eask.swf&gclid=Cj0KCQjw7MGJBhD-ARIsAMZ0eet_Zk13VqvoN2bC34PJXu2RjPmdb9xppCPaDaEuj0LwXcvSScomsJwaAjDiEALw_wcB

If Essex, then  A1 Electric in Torrance CA has the KE-1701BHC keypad with the original Monaco connector.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, RS lakeshore said:

Visoner RV is a salvage yard that might have one. I need to replace my keypad also and have found a replacement at A 1 electric .com. They are a distributor for Essex who makes the key pad. Check it out and let me know what you think. 

Another question how do I get the key pad out

6 hours ago, RS lakeshore said:

Got our keyless pad out and it was an Essex.  Ordered it from A-1 electric in Torrance,  ca. A little shocked by the price $350.00 . We have Corner Stone extended warranty so I looked up my warranty and sure enough it was covered. I called and because I ordered it and will plug it in ourselves they will not cover it. They said we shoukd have had a dealer look at it and send a quote.  I'm so mad. My deductible is $200 so they woukd pay 150.00. It would have cost them more than that by the time they paid for a electrician to look at it. I woukd never recommend Cornerstone warranty to any one. Look very closely at your warranty if you have one.