Outside door/luggage door handles

Most of them are made by Trimark, go to Trimarkcorp.com. and you should be able to find a match. Be careful because some come as right and left then you have the issue of matching the lock core to the existing key (I had three different keys when I bought my coach). Hope this helps

• Like 1

The door handles are most always available on Ebay. If you are lucky in the color you need. Chrome is a good choice if not. Be aware that picking the Trimark locks and rekeying them is not possible according to the local locksmith. He spent 3 or 4 days playing around with one before conceding defeat. 

Edited by Gary Cole
  • Like 1

That's good info Don.

After replacing 4 broken locks I have decided to go lockless so that a next time does not happen. Other than the inverter bay and the battery bay I don't keep anything in the bays that is worth the effort and cost of replacing the broken handles. 
They can have  the fishing rods, bait, firewood,  and lawn furniture if they need it that badly. Most of the culprits probably can't spell inverter and certainly aren't interested in packing a 120 lb 8D battery some distance and over a fence . So I'm thinking I might be OK there.😀

Edited by Gary Cole
  • Like 2

Ebay has a lot of choices.

On 12/23/2021 at 9:58 AM, cbr046 said:

I repaired mine . . . . I believe I drilled through the pivot point and inserted a bolt from the backside.  If you're handy try that.

- bob

Good idea Bob, I was thinking the same thing. Unfortunately, I have to drill out all the rivets on the inside of the door to get to the latch, but It's still an option I am planning to try.

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...