Blower

Hancoman

Was out at my motor home last week, running my aqua hot for heat and noticed no air blowing out the front zone. Hot air blowing from the back and middle zones. Hopefully something simple,  I am heading out to the coach tomorrow where should I start looking.  Thank you all in advance 

Tom C

Check that heat is being called for that zone by looking at the heater controller lights.  If so, then use a voltmeter to see if you are getting battery voltage to the fans. If so, then you have bad fans.  If no voltage /ground then you will have to trace back that wire to the controller to see where the voltage is getting lost.

Maybe you have a controller box to tell you what's going on, we do not. I would feel the lines of each zone as they come out of the AH box. If all zones are activated but one is not hot, tap the check valve that should be partially sticking out of top of the box.  If you get all outgoing lines hot and you still don't have heat up front, your register fans may not be working but I would consider it weird as there is a number of them and at least in our yr.2000 model they are controlled by the same relay as the zone pump. Weird but possible. Now if your pump is not even running, there are other possible causes. If only your dash heat is out, that's a different story since the dash fan is controlled by your dash dial when ignition is ON and yes, there is a relay involved to switch the fan control with ignition OFF. 

Although I realize your coach identification is in your "Profile", you will always get more responses if you state in your VERY FIRST SENTENCE, "I have a Monaco XXXXX".  Some folks will not take the time to look up your profile and will simply skip over your post.