Signatures, part deux

Scotty Hutto

(Also sent as an email to all members, but since we have about 500 members who have opted out of receiving any emails from the site, I am also posting this on the site.)

Hello Monaco fans!

Since we have a lot of new members, I just wanted to remind everyone to check your signature and make sure that it includes, at a minimum:

First name & last initial
Coach Brand, Model, & Year
Location**

** - Location is optional, but it’s helpful to include your “home base” or where you are if you are looking for service, shops, vendors, etc.

Remember, that’s at a minimum. You are more than welcome to include additional info (toad, spouse, pets, etc.) and a picture (max size 200 x 200 pixels) of your coach, etc.

Here’s my sig, as an example:

Scotty Hutto, Webmaster
2006 Monaco Diplomat 40DST / 2017 GMC Canyon Denali / Marietta, GA

Dip.jpg.54c6ee8bfc5654d0b7a7b74dd0eab3cf.jpg

1. In the upper right hand, click on the three little white horizontal stripes (Menu bar)

2. Click on “Account”

3. Click on “Account Settings”

4a. If on a desktop, click on “Signature” on the left menu

4b. If on a tablet or phone, click on the “Settings Area” drop down and select “Signature”

That should get you to the box to change / update your signature.

"1. In the upper right hand, click on the three little white horizontal stripes (Menu bar)

2. Click on “Account”

3. Click on “Account Settings”

4a. If on a desktop, click on “Signature” on the left menu

4b. If on a tablet or phone, click on the “Settings Area” drop down and select “Signature”

That should get you to the box to change / update your signature."

On my laptop I have no "three little white horizontal stripes (Menu bar)" or “Signature” on the left menu". No "Settings Area" either.  So how do I update my signature?

Hey, I’m traveling today and only have my phone available.  Hopefully someone who is at a desktop can clarify.  If not, I’ll look on my laptop tonight and respond.  

in the meantime, it is a Windows, Apple, or Chromebook??