Jump to content

anyone have one front flying R hub cap


Recommended Posts

I have one. Please measure the diameter to be sure mine will fit. I can shop it to you tomorrow if it is the correct size.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, bpperk said:

I have one. Please measure the diameter to be sure mine will fit. I can shop it to you tomorrow if it is the correct size.

about 8" 9/16 ID, depending on price I might take 2?

Edited by moxy1962
addition
Link to comment
Share on other sites

That is the size that I have. Send me a pm with your address and I will reply with my address and cost that will be very reasonable.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’m pretty sure I have one too as I lost one awhile back and purchased two new ones. I’ll have to find it first in the garage. I also have extra new flying “R” decals.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Gary M said:

I’m pretty sure I have one too as I lost one awhile back and purchased two new ones. I’ll have to find it first in the garage. I also have extra new flying “R” decals.

i would take them as the old ones are getting pitted

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Don't want to get ahead of moxy1962 , if anyone has one or two of the front Hubcaps I would also be interested.

Mine have the 5 slots(tabs) on the hub but would be interest in other 4 or 6 tab will make it work.

Thanks,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Frank Bergamo said:

Hi Gary, how many decals do you have? I would be interested in a couple if available. Thanks.

You can get them on eBay or here is a link to purchase for $6.

https://shop.findmyrvparts.com/roadmaster-flying-r-decal-for-wheel-hub-190016-p/190016.htm

1 hour ago, moxy1962 said:

i would take them as the old ones are getting pitted

I’ll look tomorrow for the one cap I have. As far as the Flying R decal they are readily available on eBay and here is a source for around $6.

https://shop.findmyrvparts.com/roadmaster-flying-r-decal-for-wheel-hub-190016-p/190016.htm

Holy crap guys. Look at this price for new hub caps.

C0AB0E6B-764B-4B2E-BAD2-A953FD7C3BBE.thumb.png.5f17814c9375430046a1caacea1df8be.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, moxy1962 said:

lost on on 95 somewhere on way home in February, would like to replace with original if anyone has one kicking around.

 

Thanks

 

Bill

 

IMG_7770.jpg

Link below to hub caps both 4, 5 and 6 tab.

https://shop.findmyrvparts.com/monaco-rv-baby-moon-5-notch-indent-front-01808331-p/1901944.htm

1 hour ago, TX Bella said:

Don't want to get ahead of moxy1962 , if anyone has one or two of the front Hubcaps I would also be interested.

Mine have the 5 slots(tabs) on the hub but would be interest in other 4 or 6 tab will make it work.

Thanks,

https://shop.findmyrvparts.com/monaco-rv-baby-moon-5-notch-indent-front-01808331-p/1901944.htm
 

4, 5 and 6 tab hub caps sold here with Flying R decals. $35

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...