Camera Fell Off Windshield

I have a camera that was mounted on my windshield using J/B Weld "ClearWeld" (comes in a small syringe). The camera and holder fell off my windshield today. The rubber? suction cup simply became unstuck. I called J/B and was told that it was likely the heat (I'm in Texas). Anyone recommend a product I could use to stick the suction cup back on. No, I cannot use just the suction alone!

Thanks.

I've had good luck with a different product from J-B Weld.  It's called SuperWeld.  It dries clear in 10 seconds.  It's a light activated instant glue.  It's kinda like the glue that dentists use, I think.  I got it at WalMart, back in the hardware section not far from the automotive stuff.  It was with the other fast setting glues.  There's a similar product I got at Home Depot from FiberFix (YouTube.com/fiberfix) called Total Repair Light-Accelerated Super Gel.  Maybe someone else will chime in with some better ideas.  Good luck. 

I live in central FL and the sun will heat the air that remains under the suction cup and cause it to expand thus reducing the holding power. The weight of the item attached to suction cup will cause it to turn loose.

I have a dash cam and toll road transponder with clear cups. Both fell frequent so I dipped my finger in my Coca Cola one day and ran it around the lip of the suction cups and tried to press all of the air out from under the suction cup. The sugar helps make the suction cup sticky. The don’t stay forever, but they stay longer than they did before trying that. I realize you are looking for a permanent solution but that’s what I do in my car and in the RV. it might help until you find a glue that will work permanently. 

Just make sure you get a product that will adhere to both porous and nonporous materials.