Door Latches

Repair facility (Camping World) lost one of the entry door latches on my 07 Knight.  These latches are bolted into the  door frame with a 3/8-16 threaded bolt-like part onto the cylinder shaped part.  These latches are probably used on several models.  Does anyone know  a part number or who might have one?  Tom McDaniel 07 Knight.

Can't help you with the part number, but this begs the question: How does a repair facility "lose" a part that is "bolted into the  door frame with a 3/8-16 threaded bolt-like part onto the cylinder shaped part"??? Asking for a friend. 😁😁                      

7 hours ago, Tom Daniel said:

Repair facility (Camping World) lost one of the entry door latches on my 07 Knight.  These latches are bolted into the  door frame with a 3/8-16 threaded bolt-like part onto the cylinder shaped part.  These latches are probably used on several models.  Does anyone know  a part number or who might have one?  Tom McDaniel 07 Knight.

Tom

Insist that Camping World find a replacement ..... (If they refuse take legal action).

Legal action??? Like what? Cost more to sue than for the part. Also, with the court backlog due to the Pandemic, your case wouldn't be heard until 2025.  To the OP, try VeurinksRV.com. Call them and tell them what you're looking for. They're pretty good...Another thought, call Marcus Lemonis, CEO of Camping World 1-800-626-3636 .  Someone will be assigned to assist you........Dennis

On 5/5/2020 at 9:27 PM, Dennis H said:

Legal action??? Like what?  Cost more to sue than for the part.  Also, with the court backlog due to the pandemic, your case wouldn't be heard until 2025.  To the OP, try VeurinksRV.com. Call them and tell them what you're looking for. They're pretty good...Another thought, call Marcus Lemonis, CEO of Camping World 1-800-626-3636 .  Someone will be assigned to assist you........Dennis

Dennis

Excellent point, and suggestions. 👍

To all:  In my earlier post I made light of the current situation relative to Covid19. This was insensitive on my part and I would like to personally apologize to anyone who was offended by my flippant comment.  It was uncalled for and unnecessary. I am truly sorry....Dennis

On 5/8/2020 at 2:02 AM, Dennis H said:

To all:  In my earlier post I made light of the current situation relative to Covid19. This was insensitive on my part and I would like to personally apologize to anyone who was offended by my flippant comment.  It was uncalled for and unnecessary. I am truly sorry....Dennis

Dennis,  I read and reread the posts and didn't feel like you made light of the current situation,  but brought up a good point with courts.  Who knows where this is going to go? 

• Like 1